Tulla, Co. Clare
Tulla, Co. Clare
EXCEPTIONAL RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
READY TO GO SITE WITH F.P.P. FOR 56 HOMES IN A PRIME AND POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
Tulla is one of Clares most sought after residential locations.
It is perfectly situated within 16kms of Ennis Town (10 minute drive) and just 14kms to the M18 (8 minute drive) Limerick/Ennis/Galway Motorway, making the labour centres of Ennis/Limerick (30 minute drive), Shannon (25 minute drive) and Galway so easily accessible.
Tulla, which was originally founded in 620AD, has always been a bustling market town and retains a lot of its charm to present day.
Its popularity as a residential location is based upon the myriad of amenities and services the town has to offer -
* St. Josephs Secondary School (Harty Cup Winners 2022).
* St. Mochullas National School.
* Teach na ng Creche.
Fantastic Sports Clubs
* Tulla GAA Club (with new stand & facilities).
* Tulla United Soccer Club (2 playing pitches, Astro etc).
* Tulla Athletic Club (with new 400m running track).
* Cnoc na Gaoithe (200 seat auditorium/winner of village regeneration award).
* Tulla Ceili Band.
* St. Patricks Pipe Band.
A rang of shops (incl. Supervalu, Tulla Pharmacy, Tulla Post Office).
Great pub and food offerings (Minogues, The Holly Tree, Secret Dishes).
* St. Peter & Pauls Church.
* Tulla Community Hall.
Consequently, demand for new homes is strong in the area with good capital appreciation experienced in recent years.
The site is gloriously set on one of the main approaches into Tulla, leading onto Main Street and opposite The Old Forge housing development.
Every feature within Tulla is just a short stroll.
The site is easily developed, being quiet level in topography, with excellent road frontage and extends to 3.76 hectares (10.24 acres).
The scheme has been brilliantly designed by Arnold Leahy, Architects, one of the leading firms in the West of Ireland.
The development provides for 56 contemporary homes over a low density with just 5.46 units per acre.
The development features an array of house types geared to most new home markets.
The clever layout with exceptionally planned open areas/green spaces provided for new homes geared for today, but will stand the test of time.
* Ideal location for young families with quality educational facilities.
* Convenient for all labour centres which should suit first time buyers and buyers relocating to the area.
* Its central location in Tulla provides a real option for downsizers as well.
* Demand for new homes in this location is strong.