Cill Stuifín, School Road
Cill Stuifn, is a stunning new development, promoted by John TaltyConstruction, a renowned builder of quality and superior finish.
Cill Stuifn offers an exciting opportunity to acquire a stunning detached home within 600m of Lahinch Beach and Lahinch Main Street.
Cill Stiufn occupies an elevated site on the popular School Road with panoramic views of Lahinch, Liscannor Bay and surrounding countryside.
Each home boasts outstanding quality and attention to detail with beautiful and durable finishes throughout. Each house will be turn key, and feature solar panels and oil fired central heating, timber floors, fully fitted kitchens, tiling and painted throughout.
Externally, each home will be fully lawned and have tarmacadam front driveways.
– Architecturally designed spacious layout
– 10 Year Home Bond Building Warranty
– Fully energy efficient design with the objective
of lower running costs
– Provisional Energy Rating – A3
– Zoned oil fired central heating with condensing boiler
(Option for air to water heating unit.)
– Solid fuel stove
– Traditional concrete block wall construction with 110mm
extratherm insulation and a concrete first floor
– Roof mounted Thermodynamic Solar Panels
– Pressurised plumbing system throughout
– Generous PC sum Allowances…
Sanitary Ware 1,850
– High Specification electrical installation
– Quality oak solid doors & painted skirting and architraves,
with high quality ironmongery
– Solid hardwood stairs
– Painted throughout
– Timber flooring to ground & first floor
(excluding bathrooms, halls, utility, kitchen)
– Stylish exterior facades
– Slate roof finish
– High quality double glazed PVC windows & PVC doors, PVC fascia, soffit & gutters
– Stone faced front boundary wall, concrete rendered
walls to sides and concrete post & timber panel
fence to rear
– Tarmacadam driveway
– All gardens lawned
– Connected to main sewer system